In an invigorating and uplifting island setting, we provide you with high-quality accommodation, catering and conference facilities, making it an ideal venue for you to host seminars, business meetings, training courses, product launches or team-bonding and motivational exercises and so on.
Ty Mad accommodation
Our hotel can host seminars with teams of up to 25 people in single rooms or 42 in twin rooms, or even 45 in triple rooms (3 bedrooms available)
Ty Mad catering
We can cater to teams of 10 to 50 people in one or other of our restaurant areas.
Terraces looking on to the port or the garden
When the weather is fine, breaks can be taken on our terraces facing the port or the garden.
We can comfortably host more than 50 people in the function room, in accordance with your arrangements, or 25 in the ‘orchid’ room. These rooms are fitted with all the equipment you need: – Paper board /projection screen/ADSL for each Wi-Fi point, etc. – video projector (for hire)
In addition to renting the meeting venue, we can put you in touch with our usual service-providers so that, as an optional extra and subject to booking, you can offer a range of sports (such as bike excursions or windsurfing days) or leisure, cooking or cultural activities.
Our satisfied customers
Many large and small companies – between 15 to 25, both from France and from farther afield – have chosen us to host their seminars and other events, such as training, incentive exercises, team-building, etc, every year since the recession hit.
Our satisfied customers include companies from all sorts of sectors – manufacturing, food, mass retailing, pharmaceuticals, insurance, medicine – as well as universities and local authorities, and we are proud to serve them all. Many of them have become regular visitors, booking their places as soon as they work out their annual budgets so as to be sure to avoid disappointment.
For a successful seminar:
- PLAN AHEAD so that you have a wide range of dates to choose from
- SPECIFY what you want so that your requirements can be carefully looked after (dates, number, type of accommodation, etc.)
- IDENTIFY yourself so that we are well aware of the people with whom we are to make the organisational and economic arrangements and can easily contact them.
- OPTIMISE your costs: Can participants share a room (twin)? Groix is a perfect get-away spot but is nonetheless close to all conveniences, meaning it is a very cost-efficient destination as well as being a good place to go even in the winter (thanks to the sea) or the mid-season (autumn and spring).
- ASK for a detailed quote so that you can get a precise idea of the cost of your event.