Why should you come to Groix?
So that you can enjoy a real get-away on an island far from the maddening noise and pollution yet conveniently close to the centre of an urban area with a population of more than 100,000 less than an hour away. This means you can relish the best of both worlds, being gloriously removed from everyday stress but still having ready access to all the facilities of a modern city, including a TGV station and an international airport. Groix is the ideal destination for anyone wishing to enjoy a restful break by the ocean or spend a few days exploring coastal trails where you can admire unspoilt and majestic nature and all the treasures of a unique island..
Why should you stay in our hotel in Groix?
- For its location just a few steps from the landing stage and the unobstructed view it offers of the port and Les Courreaux de Groix (the channel separating the island form the mainland)..
- For the high-class hospitality and professionalism of our passionate team who make it their mission to help you enjoy your stay in our charming and authentic former mansion.
- For the excellent value for money you get whatever your budget, as we provide quality all year round and different rates for individuals, groups and seminar bookings.
- For the fine dining specially for hotel guests, with seafood-based menus that change every day depending on the latest catches.
- For the big swimming pool that is open during the summer, and the large terraces in a calm garden replete with palm trees, olive trees, rose bushes and much more.……
- For its proximity to outlets for renting bicycles, scooters and cars (less than 100 metres from the hotel).
- For the extensive range of services, including take-away picnic hampers (or we can even deliver them to groups of 10 people or more), packing facilities for bicycles and cars, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and outdoor lounges.
- For the opportunity to return from a day swimming at the beach or rambling along the coastal trails and spend a quiet moment relaxing with a cool drink on the terrace of our bar, “Les Garçons du Port”, which looks on to the wet dock, the only place in the port that is lit by the sun in the late aftrnoons.